The ARCHLine.XP Roof tool offers powerful solutions to design roof structures on a professional level should it be a simple conceptual or a highly detailed plan. The type of structure is not limited as you can design archaic, modern wooden or even steel structure. Everything you design is parametric and flexible, allowing designers to shape these complex items all through the design process just as the current status of project demands.
In this workshop, we learn how to create complex sloped roof and its accessories: rain gutters, solar panels, and trimming top of wall to roof.
VIDEO MATERIAL (VERSION 2021):
TOPICS IN PART 3:
- Multi storey buildings, creating third floor for roof
- Editing slab contour
- Creating complex sloped roof
- Drawing tools (sketch or pick walls) to create the roof footprint
- Trim top of wall to roof
- Adding downspout and rain gutters
- Placing solar panels
- Creating columns
- Column accessories: cotout, recess, attachment
Zu diesem Beitrag können keine Kommentare hinterlassen werden.