- Interchangeable opening directions in 3D view
The opening direction symbols in the 3D view can be mirrored with one click.
- User defined stair standards
You can change the stair standards based on the Local Athority's preferences, so the calculator will create the perfect stair.
- IFC export improvements
We extended the list of information included in IFC export files. These classifications and BIM parameters can be modified in the element's properties.
- PDF export improvements
This new development guarantees that the PDF files exported from ARCHLine.XP are have the smallest possible size.
- Wall, curtain wall and column relation improvements
Minor bugfixes and changes happened.
- Extended calculated values for 3D Shapes
You can now export 3D Shape parameters into excel lists and schedules from the BIM parameters.
- Different visible material for roof layers
You can now overwrite the material display settings of roof layers.