When starting any project, the main menu is accessed by clicking on the hummingbird icon. The main menu is for managing program settings, license and navigating between projects. The main menu is divided into two sections: at the top are options related to the project, and at the bottom are options related to the operation of the program.
Project related options
- Open the Start screen: the program will offer to save the project and then the home screen will open.
- Open project: you can open an existing LIVE project from your computer's library.
- Save project: you can save changes to an opened LIVE project from here.
- Save project as: changes to the opened LIVE project can be saved to a new file, so the original project will not be overwritten.
- Import: from your computer's library, you can import files with the extension .OBJ, .FBX, .SKP and .ALLIVE.
- Recent LIVE Projects: previously opened LIVE projects can be opened quickly and easily without having to open the home screen.
Program operational options
- LVIESync: changes made in ARCHLine.XP can be imported into LIVE with the click of a button. This function only works if the project originates from ARCHLine.XP.
- Learn: with the click of a button you can access tutorial videos on our website.
- Sign out: if you want to activate your license on another computer or activate a new one on your computer, you can easily deactivate your active license with this button.
- About: the program and legal information for ARCHLine.XP LIVE are available here. You can save your licence information an log info file on your computer in this dialog.
- Options: from here you can access the LIVE settings: general settings, backup and save, shortcuts and quality.
- Exit: the program will offer to save the project and then close immediately afterwards. If you do not save your project changes, you will not be able to restore them later.