Recommended rendering process
It is worth following the following points:
1. Position of the sun, it is best to start with a daytime scene. The sun should be above the horizon, e.g. with an appointment between 8 am and 4 pm
2. If there are lights, it is worth making two render images with the lights on and off.
3. The height of the viewing point and the viewed point should be the same, e.g. 130 cm.
Render dialog settings:
1. Image resolution should not be higher than 800*600 pixels, render quality Q1. First, let's render in a small size so that the quality of the image can be reviewed quickly.
2. Sunlight should be pure daylight.
With these settings, the rendering time will be very short, max 1.2 minutes. If it takes longer, you can interrupt the process at any time.
At the end of the rendering or when it is interrupted, the image cleaning algorithm is run, which eliminates graininess. You have to wait.
Now you have to check the quality. Mirror, other materials, shadows, lights, etc.
Mirror: The ARCHLine.XP 2023 render mirror setting is slightly different. In order for the reflection to work in all cases with the Render styles, the Mirror style must be cast on the given surface before rendering.
Glass: In the case of glass transparency problems, it is worth applying the Render style Glass style to the given surface before rendering.
1. Image resolution should be higher, e.g. 1280*720 pixels, render quality Q2. Render time increases by 2.3 times depending on the scene.
2. If everything is fine, the Full HD resolution, 1980*1080 pixels, and Qx default setting can be used.
This can take up to 30-60 minutes, but since this will be the final image, it is worth taking this time as the last step.
When the image is ready, it is worth trying a switch. On the Render, Details tab, Sharper Details shows two effects by highlighting the edges. This is a post process and the result is immediately visible. The image that you like better should be chosen as the final image.