Road markings downloaded from ARCHLine.XP Warehouse are placed in the project to create realistic roads. If you want to place custom road markings in your project, you can also create your own patterns and use them.
Command location: can be placed from the Materials Library > Signs > Road markings folder using a similar method to Materials.
Placement of road markings:
- Activate the 3D view and navigate to the area where you want to place the road markings.
- When placing it, specify the surface on which you want to display the road markings.
- Select Minimum floor area thickness.
- Determine the first point of the area of the road marking, and then set the length of the area.
- Enter the width of the area.
- The road marking is automatically displayed in the selected surface.
- You can retroactively change the direction of the road marking by rotating it and also change the thickness of the area.
- Right-click for the options to be able to remove road markings from the surface in a similar way to tiling.