This command makes a frontal view of the selected wall together with a part of the 3D model. You can select the wall and the visible wall side. The program makes visible the part of the 3D model that is inside the polygon limited by the wall endpoints and the visible part click point. You can edit these polygon nodes and when you press the ENTER button the 3D partial model is created. The perpendicular view of the wall will be placed as an image onto the selected floor plan.
Command location: Documentation > Wall view
How to use the tool
- Start the Wall view > Settings command. Set the desired parameters for the wall view.
- Start the Single wall view or the Room with all wall views command.
- Choose the side or the area where you would like to see the elevation from.
- Edit the automatically recognized contour as you wish, if necessary.
- Press Enter.
- Place the final wall view(s) on the floor plan.