ARCHLine.XP comes as a single download file.
Each new major (2019, 2020, etc.) version can be installed next to a previous major version and can be run in a 30-day trial mode first.
ARCHLine.XP® requires DirectX support on version 11 or 9.0.c level. DirectX 11 is recommended.
How can I update my computer's graphics driver?
If you have a notebook or laptop computer:
- Visit the website of the notebook manufacturer to download the latest driver.
If you have a desktop or workstation computer:
- Before you can update the graphics driver, you need to know what kind of graphics card you have. For more information about how to find out what graphics card you have in your PC, do the following.
The easiest way is to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool:
- Click "Start."
- On the "Start" menu, click "Run."
- In the "Open" box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks) , and then click "OK."
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the "Display" tab.
- On the "Display" tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the "Device" section. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.