If you want to move your ARCHLine.XP software from one computer to another, please follow the below steps:
- Save your projects to a backup archive (USB drive, Google Drive, etc.)
- Make sure that the objects, materials, styles and settings of your design center are also saved. This you can do (ever since ARCHLine.XP version 2018) in one step by exporting the Environment Package, and saving the package to some kind of backup drive. (File > Options > Open and Save > Relocating the work environment)
- Install ARCHLine.XP on the computer where you want to move the program to
- Import the Environment Package (File > Import > ARCHLine.XP > Environment Package)
- Make sure that the move was successful, that is, the content you have copied from your old computer appears in your Design Center on your new computer.
- Copy your projects to the new computer as well.
Click here for our video guide.