- The following panels can be docked: Design Centre, Project Navigator, Help and Properties Panel.
- The following panels are stacked by default at the left side of the screen: Design Centre and Properties Panel. Project Navigator is stacked by default at the right side of the screen. You can open or close a Panel in the View / User Interface menu. Panels that are currently open are checked.
- Panels can be docked to the left or the right side of the main window.
- By default, the panels are visible and docked. All dock-able panels can be hidden automatically (Auto Hide). Click the pushpin icon in the top right corner. Panels set to auto hide slide out of the way when it is not in use.
- When a panel is auto-hidden, its name and icon are displayed as a tab at the edge of the main window. To use the panel again, move the pointer over the tab (or click on it) so that it slides back into view.
- Docked panels can be minimized with a click on the push pin in the top right corner.
Turn on Auto Hide:
- Click the pushpin icon on the panels' title bar.
Article is closed for comments.