Before installing, make sure that your system and hardware are compatible with the product you want to install. Check the System requirements.
- Administrative permissions are required. To verify if you have such permission in Windows, select Control Panel > User Accounts > Manage User Accounts.
- The Administrator users have administrative permissions, while the General users don't. Without these permissions, you won't be able to install the software.
- Install system updates and disable antivirus programs
- If you have pending operating system updates, install them and reboot. Consider temporarily disabling any antivirus programs, because they often interfere with installation.
- When you finish the installation you can start ARCHLine.XP LIVE in Trial mode or activate your software with your serial number. You find your own serial number when you sign into your ARCHLine.XP Account or in your purchase confirmation email.
Article is closed for comments.