The dialog appears at the start of the program and gives access to different initial operations, sample project files and previously saved LIVE projects.
- Open a LIVE project: previously saved projects can be searched in the library.
- Reload the latest ARCHLine.XP export: opening the latest ARCHLine.XP project imported into LIVE.
- Import an external file: a saved 3D model can be opened and modified in ARCHLine.XP LIVE.
- Sample project files: these projects show the functions and possibilities of ARCHLine.XP LIVE through a pre-saved sample project file.
- This is the list of the saved projects. You can delete an element from the list by clicking in the top right corner of the row.
Article is closed for comments.