This workshop deals with one of the most important problems of interior designers and interior designers:
How we can make high-quality materials and textures that we can use for design and that will help to make the interior look realistic. For example, how to transform a texture into a seamless pattern.
You can also learn how to use color cards to achieve multiple material combinations in your design in a matter of seconds.
WORKSHOP VIDEO MATERIAL (VERSION 2020):
To do this, we go through the following steps:
- Create new material from color.
- Download new material from the Showroom,
- Download a new texture from the manufacturer's website.
- Create new material from a texture by copying it to the clipboard or selecting the downloaded image file.
- Setting material properties,
- Render styles
- Creating seamless material
- Material and texture coloring
- Materials with transparent background - Alpha channel
- Create transparent material
- Bump mapping with own pattern
- Show multiple material combinations in the plan
Article is closed for comments.