By clicking with right mouse button on a style, the following commands are available:
- Activate: with this command you can activate a style. Then you create the next element in a project with the properties stored in that style.
- Properties: use this command to edit your styles. Factory styles are not editable.
- Make a copy: with this command you can duplicate a style for further editing.
- Sort in categories: with this command you can rename a style. The name of Factory styles cannot be modified.
- Delete: with this command you can delete styles. Styles in Factory level cannot be deleted.
Export: you can export this single style in a file with .environment extension.
- Export Styles: you can export a group of styles in one step in a file with .environment extension.
- Import: you can import a single style from a file with .environment extension.
- New default style for other projects: you can change the default style for new documents.
- Update all instances: in case the style is changed, the command updates all elements (instances) placed in the project with this style with the new properties.