Schedules can be placed at any time during the planning process.
How to place a schedule?
- Select the discipline and the appropriate type of element (such as a wall schedule).
- Select a Schedule from the Schedules Group.
- Optionally you can change the fields for schedule parameters: Calculate total, Visibility, Prefix and Suffix.
- Press Ok to close the dialog and format the schedule in the next dialog before placing.
After you have selected the type of schedule, you need to specify how the information should display.
You can specify multiple sorting options by properties (Ascending / descending order, Grouping) and add header, footer, and grand-total.
Footer and Grand Totals display the sum of the elements from all the groups.
- Totals: Displays subtotals and gran totals only for those columns that can have them.
- Totals and title. Displays total and title information.
- Count totals and title: Title shows the header information. Count shows the number of elements in the group. Totals display the total below a column that can have a sum.
Example: Wall schedule having subtotals and Grand Totals are „Count totals and title”.
Grouping. A new blank row displays between the grouped elements, as shown in the following image.
The schedules can be applied to phase filters. You can also choose to list all instances of an element type, or collapse multiple instances onto a single row. If automatic update is on, changes to the project, that affect the schedule, update the schedule. Schedules can be placed on the floor plan and saved in an Excel spreadsheet too.
Note: You can choose and place a schedule from Project Navigator too. Use Drag and Drop to add a schedule to the drawing.
You can modify the schedule after placing it on the view. Select the schedule or right-click the schedule. You can now manage the active cells of the schedule. You can also rotate the schedule on the view.