Schedules are spreadsheets connected to the model. Most commonly, schedules are used to list and calculate quantities of all elements. For example: a wall schedule sorted by level, and area.
You can create a new schedule in the Schedule Creation dialog.
Location of the command: Ribbon bar > Documentation > Schedule > Define schedule.
The dialog is separated into three columns. The first column displays automatically the type of element grouping as Architectural elements, Interior, Site and MEP design. Select the type you are going to assign the new schedule. The second column displays the General propertes of the selected element, the calculated values and BIM parameter groups. Select a property from the list and click on the right arrow button to add it to the schedule. You can also add pictures of the elements to the schedules here. The third column in the dialog displays the schedule template.
How to create a schedule?
- Select the appropriate type of element to create a new schedule (such as a wall schedule).
- Select a category from the Group. Select a property from the list. Click on the right arrow to place it into the schedule.
- Repeat step no. 2 to add more properties to the schedule.
- Optionally, sort the schedule template with Up and Down button or Delete the property placed by mistake.
- Optionally, format the schedule with Calculate Total, Visible, Prefix, Postfix options.
Article is closed for comments.