The tiling placed on slabs may need some modification in some cases.
Changing the extent and the layout of the tiling is a very simple task, yet the end result is greatly influenced by it.
- In the Room maker select the Floor tiling tab and place the required tiling with any pattern.
- Save the changes by closing the window, then on the floor plan select the slab and in the options select the Tiling / Tiling on floor (or in case of one room the Tiling on floor: inside a room only) option. The Ribbon bar shows all the options for editing the tiling: you can change the base area and the contour with the buttons marked in blue, and with the functions marked in yellow, you can make changes to the tiles' layout.
- Select the Background area / Edit option and select the area that you want to edit.
- Now a blue contour line appears around the tiling you are editing. Click on this line to edit the contour: insert new nodes at the corners and offset the line you just created. Click on the green pipe to accept the changes.
- If the tiling doesn't appear on the floor plan and the 3D view, then in the Tiling / Edit option place the tiling again.
- In the end of the process, accept the changes with the green pipe button.
Article is closed for comments.