If you can’t find certain elements in a view, it may be hidden by a filter. (2021 version)
Location: View > 3D model > Clear Filters
You can choose from the following options:
- Clear all filters: in one step, it clears the filter condition, restores the default LOD settings, displays all phases (existing and new), and resets the MEP discipline view.
- Display all phases: displays all phases (existing and new).
- Clear Filter condition: disables current filter conditions.
- Restore default LOD: change the current LOD to default LOD settings.
- Reset MEP discipline view: reset View restores the entire the appearance of the 3D views displaying the architecture and MEP disciplines.