You can draw a wall using special tiling extension with one click.
What new features are available?
- You can assign a tiling style separately to the interior and exterior layers of the wall.
- In the Tiling Style dialog box, you can specify frames, objects, and tiles or glass panels.
Save all settings in a new style. This tiling style must then be specified in the wall properties and saved to a new wall style. The Enable Overlapping at Height option ensures that tiling layers can start at the same height.
Using the above settings, the program
- automatically creates the tiling when you draw a wall.
- automatically cuts a hole in the tiles when you place a door / window in the wall.
- automatically reconstructs the tiling when you delete a door / window from the wall.
- lists all parts of the tiling in the Excel consignment list.
- lets you use individual or library profiles e.g. U profile.
Recommended wall structure
- It should be minimum 2 layers.
- The goal of the second layer is for embedding the Tiling structure. For visibility reason it has to have a totally transparent material.
New wall properties
- Assign Tiling style to inner side.
- Assign Tiling style to outer side.
- Tiling Representation on 2D: None, Wireframe, Hidden line removal.
Tiling style dialog new properties
- Enable overlap in height.
- Where to start from left side (Shift Horizontal).
Excel Quantity take-off
Quantity take-off collects the objects used for Tiling.