BUILD 69 RELEASE 3
- Animated people – ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020 is shipped with ready-to-use high quality motion capture animated human assets to help increasing the realism of your visuals. You can draw animation paths for the human characters and they will start walking or running based on the selected animation or if you prefer they can also start a conversation.
- Vehicle and object animation – Place a vehicle in the model, draw a path and set up movement speed. That's all you need to populate the streets of your visuals in a few steps.
- Precise move / rotation / scaling transformations – When you select an item and start moving, rotating or scaling it, you will see a value appearing which helps understanding the precision of the transformation and you can also type a specific value if you want.
- Director mode – You can see and edit camera animation paths from an external viewpoint. This mode reveals the 3D path and its keyframes and helps creating better walkthrough animations.
- IES file support – ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020 support the use of the industry standard IES light source file format.
BUILD 50 RELEASE 2
- SketchUp file support – ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020 supports the SketchUp file format for import up to SKP 2020.
- SketchUp LiveSync plugin – Working with SketchUp and LIVE is easy with the free ARCHLine.XP LIVE SektchUp plugin available for SketchUp Pro users. Simply model anything in SketchUp and use the Sync button to visualize the model in LIVE. Turn it into realtime photorealistic visuals in minutes and whenever the SketchUp model changes just push the Sync button again to update the LIVE visual with the latest changes. It is that simple really!
- Backgrounds– Ready to use high quality cylindrical backgrounds are available in the LIVE Library to enhance the realism of your model's surrounding in one click. The backgrounds are in various sizes designed to surrond smaller and larger projects in urban or natural scenarios.
- Redesigned animation tray – A new animation panel brings the original functionality with better workflow and easy understanding when creating and managing walthrough animations in LIVE.
- Sun animation start and end time – Set up a starting and ending date and time for Sun in your animation an it will be automatically animated in playback. This straghtforward approach makes setting up Sun animations in various situations extremely efficient.
- New camera effects for realism – Global illumination enhances photorealism by simulating indirect light distribution in screen space. Lens flare simulates a typical effect of imperfections in camera lenses. Bloom is a glow-like phenomena that happens in real world when looking at very bright objects that are on a much darker background. Chromatic aberration simulates the color shifts near the edges of real-world camera lenses. Vignette is causing the brightness of the image to decrease as the distance from the viewport's center increases..
- About dialog support features – License and hardware information are available in the About dialog and can be saved into log files.
- File path – The currently opened project name and path appear in the appliacation header which makes it easy to distinguish similar projects.
BUILD 32 RELEASE 1
- LiveSync – A huge step forward in tracking changes to architect and interior design plans is the LiveSync feature, which allows the changes made in ARCHLine.XP 2020 design software to be synchronized with ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020 archviz animation software with a single click..
- Camera effects – FoV, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and White balance can be set for any chosen camera. These professional effects appear automatically and can be set individually for each and every single camera, which allows you to prepare several alternative versions from the same viewpoint. You can also apply the settings of one camera to all the others with one click.
- Camera date & time –Each camera registers its own date and time setting. This means that you can easily take two shots from the same viewpoint with different date and time settings, one for day time and one for a night time shot. You can also apply the date and time settings of one camera to all the others with one click.
- Update all views – All changes of the model can be simply updated to all snapshots using the "Update all views" button. One click only and after a few seconds you can send the latest updated versions of all visuals to your clients.
- Depth of Field & AutoFocus – DoF is a quality tool to drive focus to the most important parts if a visual, should that be a still image or an animated sequence. It mimics the behavior of professional cameras. The AF option handles focus automatically and you do not even need to set focus manually for your shots.
- Lamps – There are new, high quality, parametric lamps available in the built-in LIVE Library ready to use..
- Compatibility with previous versions – ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020 can be used with ARCHLine.XP design software versions 2019 & 2020 as well. meaning that all complete models, objects, lamps or materials can be transfered to LIVE 2020 from these versions of the design software the same exact way. However the tight LiveSync connection is only available between ARCHLine.XP 2020 & ARCHLine.XP LIVE 2020.