This course demonstrates basic skills on how to accurately draw architectural elements such as walls, doors, windows, slabs and ramps.
In ARCHLine.XP you can import or export CAD files, in DWG or DXF file formats.
Before you import a file containing the floor plan, it's helpful to know which formats are supported:
1. CAD drawing (DWG/DXF)
2. IFC model
3. Raster images in JPG and PNG format
4. PDF files as raster images
5. PDF files as vector drawings
VIDEO MATERIAL (VERSION 2021):
TOPICS IN PART 1:
- Getting to know the user interface
- Importing DWG and converting the 2D room plan into 3D
- Accurate drawing of architectural elements,
- Using window and door tools
- Adding slabs and ramps
- Working with multi-layer walls
- Creating corner window
- Drawing up the staircase
Article is closed for comments.