Print Layout in ARCHLine.XP is a documentation view where you can place:
- Multiple drawings (views such as floor plan views, sections, elevations, details, 3D views)
- Titleblock (Stamp)
- Photos or photorealistic images
You can separate design phases to show existing, demolished and new phases in one sheet.
When you are ready you can export Layout to PDF file or print directly.
There’s a dynamic link maintained from the ARCHLine.XP project to the Print Layout. It means when you edit any views in ARCHLine.XP, the changes are updated in the Layout document.
The Print Layout is essential to the architectural workflow.
VIDEO MATERIAL (VERSION 2021):
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
1. Paper size, orientation, Stamp, Scale factor, Content to print.
2. 3D image window
3. How to create plot stamps? Create custom plot stamp
4. PDF printing / Publishing a PDF file
5. Printing queue
More about Printing, Printing Queue, Layout, Export to PDF, Design phases on printing,
Article is closed for comments.