Railing is a complex element that includes balusters, panels and bars, handrails and other custom components in different layouts.
|Primary balusters||1 - Primary balusters button|
|Intermediate balusters between primary balusters||2 - Intermediate balusters button|
|Panels and bars||3 - Panels and bars button|
|Balusters by big steps between newel posts||4 - Balusters by big steps|
|Balusters on nodes of railing path||5 - Newel post at the turn button|
|Handrail||6 - Handrail settings|
Using the railings tool, you can
1. Add railings as free-standing element
2. Place railing on an existing stair / ramp
3. Create automatically when you create a stair / ramp
Create railing by sketching the railing path
1. Draw the path of the railing
2. Hit Enter twice to create the railing
Create railing on a stair or ramp.
1. Select a stair to host the railing, by clicking on the side you wish to place the railing.
2. The railing will follow the stair path and elevation.
- Create automatically when you create a stair / ramp
1. Activate the Railing automatically added to the left / right side checkbox in the Properties.
2. Create a new stair / ramp. The railing will follow the stair path and elevation.
Article is closed for comments.