Railings (balustrades) in ARCHLine.XP enable you to control every aspect of balustrade design.
Using the railings tool, you can
1. Add railings as free-standing element
2. Place railing on an existing stair / ramp
3. Create automatically when you create a stair / ramp
Create railing by sketching the railing path
1. Draw the path of the railing
2. Hit Enter twice to create the railing
Create railing on a stair or ramp.
1. Select a stair to host the railing, by clicking on the side you wish to place the railing.
2. The railing will follow the stair path and elevation.
- Create automatically when you create a stair / ramp
1. Activate the Railing automatically added to the left / right side checkbox in the Properties.
2. Create a new stair / ramp. The railing will follow the stair path and elevation.
Location: Building menu - Properties - Balustrade command.