The Alignment tool offers new options.
Many designers manually align objects. This is too time consuming and not accurate at all. You can use the Align tool to specify the exact location of objects in a matter of seconds. This tool has a lot of options to sort your objects as you like.
You can align any two or more elements in the project based on your preferences. You can fully customize the settings based on what the result needs to be.
Let's see how it works:
- In the Move with align dialog you can set in which axel you want to align your object.
- Select the axles that represent the direction of the movement.
- Minimum is the point having the lowest x, y, z values within the bounding box of an object.
Center aligns the center of the current object with the chosen point of the target object.
Maximum is the point having the highest x, y, z values within the bounding box of an object.
- You can set an offset the objects with a given value to ensure the right result.
- Click OK to accept it and see the immediate changes in both 2D and 3D views.
Article is closed for comments.