The dialog provides convenient access to recently opened files, creating a new project and the online knowledge base.
This dialog allows you to select the way you want to start working with ARCHLine.XP.
You can start a new project with a factory or a customized template or you can continue working on any previous or recently opened projects.
- Recent projects: you can find all of the projects that you opened in the past with Archline. Move the mouse over a project to see the preview.
- Pinned: you can pin any of your projects for easy access. This way you will always find the projects you are looking for.
- Remove from welcome screen: by clicking on the yellow - sign next to the name of the project you can remove it from the list.
- Highlighted projects: we provide some example projects where you can check what can be achieved with Archline. Also, you can test different functions in a complete project.
- Quick start guide: it opens a collection of video tutorials that help you getting to know Archline.
- What' New: in our knowledge base you can check all new features of Archline. Also, you can find a collection of information about Archline in our knowledge base.
- Exit: you can close Archline with this button.