You can assign frame to the inside or the outside of the doors or windows, and specify cross section.
The frame is the property of the door or window, so it stays, when you copy it. You have to specify separately the inside and the outside properties of the frame
- You can assign full frame or down open frame.
- The cross section can be rectangular or profile selected from the library.
- You can put covering between the frame and reveal, and you can assign thickness and material to it. If you don’t assign any material to the frame or covering, then it copies its material from the wall.
- You can choose to have the profile visible on the floor plan
Click on the Door / Window Properties - Lining and architrave button to define the frame properties.
To set the frame properties, click the Door / Window Properties - Lining and architrave button:
- The profile reference point can be moved by clicking on the green markers in the preview.
|Bad reference point|
|Relocated (good) reference point|