In this panel you can define the front view profile of the furniture front. There are several ways to define a profile:
-Select items from the library. Click the button to open the Profiles dialog box, from which you can select from existing library profile items. The selected profile is displayed in the favorites list.
- Choose from favorites. If you have selected a new profile item from the directory, it will appear in the favorites list. Frequently used and factory-set items are shown here. Left-click on one to select it. To remove an item, right-click the item, and then click Remove from Favorites.
- Specify a custom profile. Click the icon to use the profile definition to draw a new profile on the floor plan. Once you have entered your profile, it will be added to your favorites with a unique symbol.
Click the save button on the right to save this custom profile to the profile directory for later use. Unused and unsaved custom profiles are automatically deleted from your favorites when you exit the dialog.
- Change profile. Click the edit icon to edit either the custom profile or any other profile selected from favorites. If you already have a custom profile in your favorites and you change another profile, the newly modified profile becomes unique and the existing custom profile is lost.
It is important that only one unique profile exists among favorites. Any new custom profile definition overwrites the previous custom profile. Also, a custom profile cannot be deleted from favorites. An unused custom profile is automatically deleted when you exit the dialog box.
Modify non-custom profile properties
Here's how to change the properties of a non-custom profile in Favorites:
Width. You can select a profile width value from the drop-down menu on the right or enter a different value in the input field.
Height. You can select a profile height value from the drop-down menu on the right or enter a different value in the input field.
Profile resizing. When adjusting the width / height of a profile, its effect depends on this choice. You can select Resize or Crop and Stretch from the drop-down list. Resize proportionally extends the overall width and height of the profile. Cutting and Stretching works differently: the program takes the contour pieces that are intersected by the symmetry axes of the profile enclosure box and then stretches these contour pieces proportionally. The other contour sections of the profile remain unchanged.
For example, if you want to double the width of the following profile using the Cut and Stretch method, do the following:
This axis of symmetry and the contour pieces it involves in the stretch:
Use the modify button to modify the selected profile. If you click this, you can use the profile definition commands to edit the profile on the floor plan. You can finish editing by pressing the Enter key. If the profile was a non-unique profile before it, it will become one after the change.
You can also use the profile properties button to modify non-custom profiles. Clicking this displays the Profile Placement dialog box, where you can select, rotate, or mirror the profile reference point. The width and height values that appear in the Profile Placement dialog box may differ from the current width and height values in the profile. Modifying here will overwrite the current profile width and height value data. Click OK to complete the change. befejezéséhez.
The thickness of the furniture front can be set at the bottom of the dialog box. You can select a value from the drop-down menu or enter a different value.
On the left is a drop-down menu to determine the location of the furniture front. You can choose between Vertical and Horizontal positions.
Here you can determine the front material of the furniture front. There are several ways to identify a substance:
- Selection from the library. Click the button to open the Materials dialog box, where you can select a material from the material library. The selected material appears in the favorites list.
- Choose from favorites. The most commonly used materials are shown here. Left-click on one to select it. To remove an item, right-click the item, and then click Remove from Favorites.
- Create new material. Click the button to create a new material. The Material Properties dialog box appears where you can create new material. Once the new material is created, it will be automatically added to your favorites.
- Import image. Click the button. You can choose to download material from the Showroom from our website or an image from the Internet from which you can define material later.
- Click the button to change the selected material in the Material Properties dialog box.
Direction of material
At the bottom of the dialog box, you can specify an angle of rotation relative to the direction of rotation specified in the material properties. You can select a value from the drop-down menu or enter another one in the input field.
Here you can determine the back material of the furniture front. By default, the back material inherits the front material settings. If you want to specify another material, use the Custom Material option and follow the instructions for defining the front material.
Here you can specify the material of the furniture front side. By default, page material inherits the settings for the front material. If you want to specify another material, use the Custom Material option and follow the instructions for defining the front material.