Different hole profiles can be created on the Hole tab, which can optionally be filled with a given thickness of material. It is typically used to create glass inserts.
Hole front view profile
As described for the insert profile, it is possible to add different profiles. The program cuts the specified profiles from the furniture front and fills it with material of a given thickness.
- In the Thickness field, you can specify the thickness of the material to be filled in the hole.
- In the Offset field, you can specify where the fill should fall relative to the centerline of the cross-section of the furniture front.
Hole filling material
On this tab, you can specify the insert materials for each hole profile, similar to the back material of the furniture front.
- By enabling the Empty opening option, you can ensure that there is no filling material, so that holes are actually created in the furniture front.
Hole profile page material
On this tab, you can specify the side materials for each hole profile, similar to the side material for the furniture front.
On the Extracted Profile tab, you can create different indentations along a path. The route, the profile used for milling and the material for milling must be specified.
Front view profile
As described for the insert profile, it is possible to add different profiles. The program makes a cutout on the furniture front along the paths defined by the specified profiles.
Cross section profile
Use this tab to specify the profile that can be used to create a groove along the path defined by the front view profile. The profile is defined in the same way as in the front view of the furniture front.
- Select the desired profile. The preview window shows the position of the profile at a point in the milling path. The profile reference point matches this point.
- You can change the position of the profile reference point by entering the X Offset and Y Offset values.
- Use to change the profile properties, such as mirroring on the X or Y axis. For example, if you want to make the same groove on the back of the furniture front as on the front, you must first mirror the profile on the X axis and then shift the profile reference point along the Y by a negative value with the thickness of the furniture front.
Use this tab to specify the milling material by turning on the Custom Material option.
Article is closed for comments.