Deforming roof edge
This command deforms the roof plane by modifying the selected edge.
Right click on roof - Edit roof plane - Deform edge
1. Select the roof for modifying the height.
2. Select the roof edge you would like to modify. In this example below the ridge has been selected.
3. Place the layout image of the edge on the drawing area.
4. Use the Edit profile tool to add a node or convert to an arc, spline, etc. You may select the Move node option to move the higher endpoint of the ridge to the level of the lower endpoint.
5. Press Enter to complete the profile.